Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day !!

I hope that all the great moms who read this blog had a great day yesterday! I know that I had a very nice one myself. I got to take a late morning nap after Dave made me breakfast and we fed the trio. After the trio's afternoon nap we went out for an early dinner. We took the whole clan to Abbott's Lobster in the Rough! It was awesome. Everybody of course commented "you have your hands full" and "happy mother's day" and "boy are you busy" were the top three comments of the day. LOL Anyway, the restaurant is right on the water and it was a little windy, so we sat inside the covered area. The food was great as usual. Dave, Vani and I had lobsters and steamers and Lucas had extra steamers. Money is tight, but it was fun to splurge a little! After dinner Vani treated everyone to ice cream from our favorite place - Cold Stone Creamery. They have the best ice cream around. I love their Cookie Doughn't You Want Some. It is french vanilla ice cream with bits of cookie dough, choc. chips, caramel syrup and choc. syrup. Delicious!

My gift this year was ---

They are in birth order: Lucas, Will, Logan & Jess




We have a foot cast of Lucas at 6 months so I wanted a complete set! They came out perfect and we are going to do their hands next weekend. I'll post those too! It is fun to see the size difference of all four of them. Remember that Lucas weighed 8 lbs 9 oz at birth.

We also gave them their first Italian meal over the weekend. I found an Italian Vegetable Medley. Do you think they liked it ?






They absolutely LOVED it!! They ate 2 jars for dinner plus a little cereal and dessert. It was definitely a bath night !!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Kris. I was going to email you but don't have your address. My husband got the "Boys with Ink" onesie at a boutique. Paige is about out of it and only wore it that one time so I was going to sell it on ebay. If you're interested, email me at amandayussman@aol.com.