Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Setbacks = Major Stress!

Well, Dave got word on Monday that he was not offered that job he really wanted in NY! He and I were devastated! I was soo optimistic that I even sent him looking at houses in the area after the all day interview! My cousin was excited at the prospect of having us near and I was very excited to be so close to family! However, it was not meant to be. Dave and I are now under some major stress! We are trying to figure out if we should stay here in CT, move back to PA or what.

Dave has been applying for jobs with the local stores and sending many online applications out this week. He may accept one and then work on going back to school and tyring to apply for the better jobs in a few months. We would need to rent out here somewhere and let Lucas finish the school year. We may move down to PA to be near my sister, or near other family in the northeast. Since we need to move ASAP that puts Dave and I under some major stress and we are having a rough time! I want to be in our new home by xmas since we have final inspection of this house Jan 3rd! The Navy will be able to move us though, so that is one major stress off our backs!

I will keep you posted, but we could definitely use some prayers!!!

No comments: