Wow! How is it 16 years already? It seems like just yesterday we were dating while I was finishing my senior year at the University of New Hampshire and Dave was on his very first 6 year enlistment with the Navy!!! I can't imagine my life without him - he has been my rock thru the good times and the bad. We have handled moving to different duty stations every few years, years of infertility, and several long separations just to name a few! My love has continued to grow a little everyday and I am so proud of the great husband, father, and sailor he has become!!!
We are entering a new stage in our lives with his retirement from the Navy this summer and Lucas starting high school, but I am sure we can handle whatever gets thrown at us! I mean we have preschool age triplets along with that high schooler! :)
We had a great day! Dave let me sleep in and made breakfast for me. Then we took the trio to their tumbling class, lunch and then home for naps! We relaxed and tried to figure out our evening plans since my friend Jessica Whitcomb was coming over to babysit for us!! We went and ate at a local Japanese Steakhouse for dinner, got ice cream from Coldstone Creamery, stopped at Target for a few items and then Redboxed a movie before we went home!
I am so thankful for everyday we are together and look forward to many, many more years! I LOVE YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment