Well, we had another weekend of partying here at the Dudley house as Lucas turned 14 on Friday! We had pizza and cake and Dave took Lucas and his friend out to the movies. His big present was getting his long board back! He had lost it for disobeying the rules of the house.
Saturday was a relaxing morning while Dave got his things ready for his trip to NY. After nap, we met up with Becky Anderson at Harkness Park for the trio's 3 year old, Lucas' freshman and holiday photo shoot! The kids did great and looked sooo cute in their outfits! When she sends me the gallery info I will post since I know I will need help picking which shots to have printed! The weather cooperated and the sun even poked out - it was a little chilly, but the kids did not mind as they were getting fruit snacks and walking around a new park!
We got home ate a quick dinner and then more partying! Family friends came over to help us celebrate with Lucas! He ordered a choc. cake with chocolate icing and dad made it for him! We kept the kids up til 830 in hopes of daylight savings time not throwing a wrench into out fabulous schedule! It almost worked - I was up with them at 7:30 instead of a little after 8, but not too bad compared to some of my other friends whose kids were up before 6! Yikes!
Dave left at nap time yesterday to be in upstate NY for his all day job interview today!!! We should know by Fri if they are offering him the job! He really, really wants it and I want to get out of limbo! lol
I am solo parenting while Dave is in NY for most of the week. He will be looking at prospective houses tomorrow and Wed, so that we can move quickly if they offer him the position! He plans to be back by Thursday afternoon and HE BETTER!! Friday is our anniversary and he promised me a night out and after this week I am definitely going to need it!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment