Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Trio is Three!!!!


Wow! The kids had an amazing birthday weekend! We went to a playgroup Halloween party on Saturday. Logan refused to wear his costume, but otherwise they all had a great time! It was great to see so many of our playgroup friends, especially since it seems that we will be moving away in a few short weeks!

Dave and I put up the kids big present -
late Saturday night so that it was the 1st thing they saw on Sunday morning -

They played with it all morning! They were laughing and having so much fun that they hardly ate any breakfast. I tried to get them down for a nap at 12:45, but no one really napped for long. I think they were too excited for their party! I got them up at 2:15 and we headed to the party. Jess was having a meltdown since she had no nap, but the boys were excited and ready to go!
They played hard at Stay and Play. We ate pizza, more playing and then cake before running off for even more playing!




We had individual cakes and sang for them all by themselves! It was so great to see the expressions on their faces both when their brother or sister was having their turn and when it was their turn! They did awesome! We went in opposite birth order -




This is one of my favorite photos of the day - Logan NOT using his fork to eat his cake!

After the party, we headed home to open presents and have more pizza and cake with close family friends! The kids loved opening their gifts and playing with all the new toys! It was a long day for them as you can see Logan crashed at the after party!

All in all they had a great time and we will look back on this day spent with family and friends and smile!

The kids have their 3 year checkup tomorrow and I am anxious to see how much everyone has grown. I also think we may need to get a flu shot, but I will post about that later this week!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Looks like lots of fun birthday memories were made!

I love that train table! We've had a train table for almost a year now, but no trains for it... I think it might be time to invest in some tracks - I suspect the boys love the table at preschool!

Jill said...

Looks like a great party. Happy birthday kiddos! I love the cakes by the way.