The kids picked the theme for their party - Diego for the boys and Tinkerbell for Jess! We are headed to a local indoor play area on Sunday to celebrate with a few of their friends. I ordered 4 cakes - 3 tiny ones for the kids and 1 big one for everyone else. It is going to be interesting singing the birthday song 3 times this year to give each one their own turn in the spotlight!
OK, enough of the birthday stuff for now - I will post lots of pics after the party and we have their 3 year checkup on Tuesday, so let me tell you about another great Fall weekend here in CT! Saturday we headed up to East Hampton to visit Pumpkintown!
It was a blast! The whole area was covered with all kinds of different pumpkin people and animals! The kids even jumped around in a huge pumpkin bouncer! They had face painting, tube tires to bounce on, and other fun stuff to do!
Sunday was another great day! We went to Lyman Orchard and met up with our friends the Boyers and went thru another huge corn maze and then went off to the fields to pick out 2 big pumpkins to carve this weekend! I have pics but need to get them off the camera so I will update this post later with them!
I have some great new videos to post, but Blogger is giving me some trouble tonight so those will have to wait to later this week - sorry!








1 comment:
Howdy... I found your blog over at www.threetimesthegiggles.com. Just wanted to tell you that the pics of the pumpkin patch are cute! Also, I like the names you posted at Helen's blog! One of my twin girls has the name Madison. I really like Mackenzie too! :)
Post a Comment