Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

WOW! It has been way too long!!


A friend was nice enough to remind me this weekend that my blog has been neglected lately. (Hi Janice!) While I have been trying very hard and doing a good job with my 365 blog, this one has been tough to continue. I have been wanting to write, but with no real news about jobs or houses or our move and also getting very stressed about how we are still stuck in limbo with a deadline of Dec 1 to be out of housing, I just felt like any post would turn out to be rant! I did not want this blog to turn into that so I choose to not write. I apologize to you my faithful readers because I realize now that good or bad, you guys want to know what is happening with us! Can you believe that in just two weeks I will have 3 3 year olds! YIKES!!

So let's get back into this blog! I do have HUGE NEWS - the trio is fully day time potty trained!!!!! Can you tell my excitement? WOO HOO!!! It only took the boys 4 days like Jess and we have not had an accident in weeks!!! We do use pullups for naps and night time because all three are such deep sleepers and usually wake up very wet. However 6 pullups a day is way, way better than all those diapers!

The boys also started seeing Ms. Melissa for their speech delay a couple months ago. They go once a week for 30 minutes each and it has made a BIG difference! Everybody goes to St. Marks in Mystic on Mondays for a toddler playgroup! I am free from 9 - 1230 for the next 2 weeks, as once they turn 3 they can't go! :(

We signed them up for a tumbling tots class on Fridays and it started 2 weeks ago. They have a blast and run around non stop! We also attend a story time at the library on Wednesdays so you can see that we like to keep them busy!

Lucas is enjoying his freshman year at Ledyard High School! The homework load has definitely gotten bigger and is causing him some problems, but otherwise he is making friends, playing soccer on the freshman team, and doing ok.

Dave has had several interviews, the last ones were a week ago in upstate NY! He has 2 companies that should be calling this week to schedule all day interviews! Both companies are located in upstate New York so a move there seems to be in our future! We have cousins who live very close to the one company so I am rooting for that one to offer Dave the job! It will be weird to live within a few minutes from family - that has never happened thru out our married life!

What's up with me? Not a whole lot! I am getting very stressed and nervous, but trying to keep it together and be the best wife and mother I can be! Some days I do a better job than others, but otherwise excited for this next big change in our lives!

OK, that covers everyone for now. I feel the need to post some pics now and close by saying that I will be back to regular posts on Mondays and Thursdays!!

How cute are they? This was this summer at the zoo! They love going there and I am glad it is only 45 minutes away!


My poor Jess! Now that we don't wear diapers pants just won't stay up! These are 24 month size pants that I have to roll up to keep them up and she doesn't like them rolled!


Logan just spending an afternoon chillin'!


They love their new Halloween pj's! This is going to be a great holiday season - they are excited to see the decorations and have already been practicing their "trick or treat"! It is going to be just awesome to see them get excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

No comments: