Today was the first day in the past week that no one has had a fever or even a 99degree temperature! Woo Hoo! I think that we may be on the verge of getting back to normal. They are still not eating great, but hey one day at a time right? At least they should all be ready for swim lessons on Saturday morning!
I am really enjoying the new 365 blog! The link is on the upper left corner - come check it out, see what new pics I have on there and leave me a comment!
Oh guess what? Dave and I are actually going out on a date tomorrow! We are going to Bobby Flay's Burger Palace in the Mohegan sun and then maybe hittin' the slots! Wish us luck! Paying for preschool is going to be expensive! LOL!!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
Hey Kris. I wanted to let you know that I love the 365 day blog also. I look forward to seeing a new pic almost every day.
Have a fun time tonight. Hopefully you will be able to find a machine that someone left with some money left on it. :)
Post a Comment