Yes, that is Logan who fell asleep standing up on the couch and Jessica covering him with her silkie and saying - "nite, nite"! LOL
It was a quiet week and I am still working on the 22 month post. It will be up sometime this week. I want to get better pics of the kids before I post.
This weekend was anything but quiet. Saturday morning we had a play date with another set of triplets! The Russell triplets are 2 1/2 years old. Aidan, Brooke and Corissa came over from Rhode Island to bring me 3 crib tents and play with the crew. It was so much fun to see all the kids playing and having fun. They were so busy and crazy running around that I did not get many photos, but here is a pic of the crew enjoying a mid-morning snack. How cute are they?
Jess has wanted to be with her dad even more than usual. She loves to sit on his lap just like this and watch TV. Doesn't Jess look comfortable? I know Dave loves it!
Sunday was another busy day. We got up and out the door to church for 9am. Lucas had a meeting with the Bishop after church and he will be ordained as a deacon in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints next week! This is a huge step for him in our religion and we are so proud and excited for him!
After church it was back home for a nap before we headed out to Mackenzie's 1st birthday party! The triplets had a blast running around and eating lots of good food. The bonus was that they went right to sleep last night!
Mackenzie really seemed to enjoy her cake!
All in all it was a great weekend! Now to get those crib tents up! LOL








2 comments:
Im so proud of lucas! hes getting sooo big and acts like an adult. he changed so much!
What cute kiddos. I love the your daughter trying to cover your son up with the blanket.
Post a Comment