
My mom passed away on July 21st. I miss her lots. Everyday.
We had our differences when I was younger, but she was always there for me. She was with me at my wedding and at all my babies births. I get my love(addiction) for Penn State Football from her. I also have her big Italian attitude. She had a great relationship with Lucas and I know he is hurting, even though when I ask he says no. She and Dave also had a great relationship and while he has been my rock through this, I know he is hurting to. It saddens me that the triplets will never really know her, even though she was a huge part of their lives the first few months.
I miss our nightly phone calls and sharing all the boring day to day stuff that no one else would care to listen to.
I am who I am in part because of who she was.
I don't have many photos of her. She was one to take lots of pics, but never liked having her picture taken. At least she allowed these! :)






Mom, I love you very much and will try my best to make you proud!








3 comments:
I will miss my grandma. she was , just like you five, a real part of my real family and a huge part of my life. wish i was with you now.
What a wonderful tribute Kris!
Kris I'm so very sorry to hear your mother passed. Your kiddos will forever have a angel looking over them.
Post a Comment