Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Kid Beds and Trip to the Beach!



As you can see from the new photo, we decided to get the crew some new bedtime gear. I had been feeling a little guilty because we moved Lucas into a toddler bed by 18 months and I have no intention of moving the crew anytime soon. If it ain't broke don't fix it - right? I thought this was a happy compromise! LOL They were so excited to have the pillows and new sheets. I figure we will add blankets when the weather turns colder this fall. Jess and Will slept on their pillows all night. The boys got Cars sheets, but Jess had to settle for flowers, because the disney princess ones were all sold out. I promised her to get them asap! I am unsure about when we will transistion them to regular beds. In fact I maybe be in the market for a couple of crib tents soon as Logan keeps throwing his "silkie" out for us to pickup as a new stall tactic. Any words of wisdom out there? They turn 2 late Oct.











Since cousin Michele brought the crew some awesome beach toys, we thought it was time to go see the sand! Hindsight is always 20/20 and that was definitely true in this case. I figured that the crew would be so into the toys and playing in the sand, we never changed into swim gear - BIG MISTAKE! Logan and Jess had way more fun playing in the water and totally enjoyed getting wet! Will was the most timid. He did not try to go in by himself, but had to have Michele hold him. He had a blast pouring water from the bucket onto himself though!
Anyway, now I know always wear swim gear, even if you think they won't get wet!















2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh I love the idea of just making their cribs look more like big kids beds! I should totally do that!

Maggie said...

Love the new sheets, too cute!
My boys haven't climbed out of their cribs yet either, I'm actually shocked. I agree w/you, why fix it if it isnt broke? lol