Last week there was really not a whole lot to post about - it was a pretty normal run of the mill week. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I figured you would get bored!
I am a bit excited this weekend, I sold our triple decker stroller to another triplet mom to be! This stroller was a god send for us and let us get out of the house with all three from early on. I was able to get a good price and it feels good that another triplet family will be using it! It does also remind me that the crew are officially toddlers and don't need their baby gear - time to purge! Luckily, our friends are having a yard sale next week and are allowing us to bring stuff to sell. It is bittersweet in that I know that we won't be having anymore babies, and I already miss that stage, but I am really starting to enjoy this next great stage!
Here is just a cute video of the crew enjoying the pool today. It is 3 minutes long, but I hope you enjoy!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
How cute!! I can't wait to see them in the pool in person. :)
Post a Comment