Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Update

It has been hard to find the time to blog these last several weeks. I really don't have a ton to post about, the weather has been yucky and the crew and I are not getting out too much. I still
wanted to share the latest happenings.

We dropped Lucas off at 4H camp yesterday and the house seems oddly quiet once the triplets are in bed! Lucas was so excited to go - this is his 4Th year. I miss him, but know he has a great time while he is there. We will go get him on Friday night in time for 4Th of July fireworks at the base Saturday night.

My recovery and physical therapy are going along nicely. I am always sore by bedtime and have to ice my knee during the crew's nap and bedtime, but I think that I am getting a little better every day.

The triplets are fighting off some kind of bug. Logan is coughing, and Jess and Will have intermittent fevers and low appetites. Jess had to sleep with us last night because she woke up at 10pm screaming and would not go back to her crib. I am curious what their weights will be tomorrow. I will also have the nurse give them a once over and let me know if I doc visit should be scheduled.

Dave is doing well and with the start of July only has 12 months left in the Navy! He will reach his 20 year point and retire end of June next year! He is already working on his resume and trying to figure out where to go next. I am sure that he is a little anxious about it, but we still have a year to figure out his options and what would be best for the family. It just seems a little surreal to think that this time next year he will be having a retirement ceremony!

Anyway, that is the latest news. I am working on a 20 month post for the crew and should have it up soon. Hope you have a great night!

No comments: