Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Morning Update

It was a very laid back weekend. Dave and I had a date night Friday. We ate at a local mexican restaurant and then off to see the newest X-Men movie. It was great to get out just the two of us. While we were out, Unlce Larry took Lucas to a baseball game where he ate all night! LOL The triplets had a new sitter and they did great. We did get out for swim lessons and a friend's 40 b-day on Saturday, but that's it. I spent yesterday going thru tons of clothes to get the triplet's wardrobes ready for sprng and summer. I wanted to see if I needed to go buy anything, and I really think that for the most part they are set!

Dave is still feeling a bit under the weather and spent the day trying to relax, but with 3 very active toddlers, that was not easy!

The trio seem to be more back to normal. We have continued with the nebulizer treatments, but are down to only 2X a day for everyone. They still are not eating great, but I know that this will pick up in a day or so. I just wish the runny noses would stop! Later this week we have immunizations that they did not recieve since they were sick last Monday.

I talked to the doc about Jess' bloodwork. Everything came back normal! There was a weird result with her stool sample, so we need to repeat that test in a few weeks to make sure it was a fluke. The doc is having the Navy Visiting Nurse come to do weight checks on her, so I don't have to pack up the whole crew. How cool is that? The only other thing is I have to try to add more fat to her diet and Will and even Logan could all really gain some weight. Any good ideas out there?

I have an orthopedic appointment on Wed. to see what to do about my knee. It hurts pretty bad and finding a position to sleep is next to impossible.

Lucas has his 1st track meet today and I am taking the crew to cheer him on. I'll let you know how it goes. Have a great day!

2 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

I do not think that the runny noses stop until age 3. I am glad that everyone is coming back to the "normal" side of things

vani said...

hey. i miss you like crazy! i want to visit you sooooo bad! its not fair that you live that far away! love you tons and im glad that all 4 of my siblings are doing better. hope your knee is fine!