I am a little late posting, but we had a WIC appointment this morning and the day has been flying by since! It was a great weekend here. Darcy and baby Mackenzie came over on Friday for a play date and we the afternoon just relaxing. It turns out that her husband, Travis, and Dave have a lot in common and also enjoy hanging out, so the afternoon turned into dinner, with the Boyers leaving at Mack's bedtime! It was great just to sit and relax!
Saturday started with swim lessons - and these were the best ones yet! I think the kids are really starting to enjoy our time in the pool so I have already signed them up for the next set of lessons in June.
After lessons, it was off to a local park for a Touch- A- Truck event. As the pic at the top of this post shows - Jess had a great time sitting in the drivers seat of a firetruck! There were lots of different trucks, from street sweepers, to fire and police, cranes, oil trucks, and even a news van. The boys did not like all the horns being honked, so I got no photos of them in the firetruck, but they enjoyed the news van --
Yesterday was busy running errands and Lucas got to go with Uncle Larry to see the World's Strongest Man competition at the casino!
I still have no surgery date for my knee, but it should be in the next 3 weeks or so. Stay tuned as this week Dave may actually get his final set of orders! WOOHOO!
( Can you tell I am excited! LOL)
For now, I'll just close with a cheesy pic of Logan.








No comments:
Post a Comment