Intro.
Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".
William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.
I know I usually post on Monday mornings, but I was gone all morning for blood work and then a doctor visit. I was out the door at 6:00am, off to curves to workout and then to Groton for the rest of the morning. Dave stayed home with the trio and I got home right before nap. I was exhausted and took a nap myself! Turns out that I am fighting off something as today my throat is killing me and my voice is awful. I have a couple things to tell you so I'll get to it!
YOU ARE INVITED ----
I hope you noticed the March for Babies widget on the side of the blog. We are planning on walking in Groton in April and would love for you join our team: Got Triplets? and walk with us! If you are not local we would love to have you sponsor us! Just click the link and you can help! This is a cause that is very near to us since the trio arrived almost 7 weeks early. Remember this - I think it says it all!



I have other HUGE news! We are going to look at 4 bedroom houses near base on Thursday! Dave finally got the letter we needed to accept housing! WOOHOO!!!! He still does not have his final set of orders, but we can move into housing with the letter. I am soo excited and nervous. It seems like this will all happen very quickly and there is a ton to do! (as if I was not already busy with 3 toddlers!LOL)I will take photos of the new place and update you all on Thursday!
1 comment:
Finally!!! I am soo happy that you have heard about the base housing. Woo! :)
Post a Comment