Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Just had to Share!


Logan fell asleep eating lunch, so afterwards Will had to go make sure he was OK! LOL

What else can I report -

Will is getting his 4TH molar in and is extra cranky and clingy - hope it doesn't last too much longer. That brings him to 12 teeth! Jess has 8 and poor Logan has 6.

We had to take everyone's cribs down to the lowest level. They look funny, but I feel better that everyone can not reach over the edge anymore. I have a funny feeling that crib tents are in our very near future!

Dave finished our taxes and is filing them today. We are getting a nice chunk of change back so I am looking forward to buying a choo choo wagon and picnic table for the trio, some new clothes for Lucas that he really needs and then paying off some bills. I am also still hopeful that our move to Groton will be very soon, so I will keep some tucked away for moving expenses!

I am having more blood work done on Monday along with a quick procedure to rule out any major issues, so Dave got the day off work to take care of the trio. Most people take a day off work to relax, but poor Dave is going to be very busy! LOL The doc I talked with seemed to think I have a problem with insulin resistance. I hope to know more at the end of the month as all the lab work comes back and I meet with her to discuss what the next step should be.

It is finally supposed to get a little warmer here so maybe we will venture out of the house soon! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Aww, that is such a cute picture!

You are going to love your Choo Choo :) If we get enough back I'd love to get a picnic table for outside!

Alicia said...

Your Trio is too cute!