Intro.
Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".
William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.
2 comments:
I can't beleive how big they're getting! I love the bathtub photo! Makes me want to say, "Rub, a dub, dub..." Except they aren't three men.
Great pictures!
So cute! I'm exhausted just looking at the Chuck E. Cheese pics.
Post a Comment