
College football is a love of mine. I grew up watching Penn State football and remember learning very early on who JoePa was. (Joe Paterno is the Penn State head coach) I love watching football and am very excited to get the trio watching games along with Lucas, Dave and I. However, we have a big problem here at the Dudley house. While everyone who know me, knows I bleed PSU blue during the fall, Dave is a very faithful Michigan fan. He has never wavered even though I am constantly trying to sway him. We have lots of Penn State stuff all over and not one Michigan item up. Dave has been busy trying to convert the kids against me! LOL Lucas will say he is for Michigan whenever he is mad at me and wants to score points with his dad!
Anyway, I was super excited when the trio received their first PSU gear from Aunt Jen and Uncle Larry for their birthday. Larry is huge Ohio State fan and they also bought the trio OSU gear. As if I would let them wear it! LOL I think they look great, but I'm biased. What do you think?



And just to show that I am a good sport - here is an Ohio State pic.

This weekend was not a good one for PSU as they fell to Iowa, but I have hopes for a great end to the season and a great bowl game! WE ARE .... PENN STATE!
The other big news of the weekend was yet another go at trying to drop the am nap. You all remember a few weeks ago when I tried and failed miserably to drop it off the schedule. I think it was too much change too soon. Now, we are a few weeks into the no bottles, no formula routine and thought it was time for a second try. I would really love them to be down to 1 nap for the holidays that are fast approaching. Today is day three and so far things are again going better than expected. It has been a little tough, but they have managed to stay awake until 1230/100 and them take a good 3 hour pm nap!! Let us all pray that this continues this week without too much trouble. Have a great day!








2 comments:
Blue is a good color for the trio as long as it isn't U of M blue! LOL! How 'bout some Spartan green? Say, in 2 Saturday's from now.....LOL! :)
Glad the nap experiment is going better this time around!
Post a Comment