Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Morning - ER visit and Walking videos!

OK, before anyone freaks out the ER visit was only for a very bad diaper issue. I had to take Logan in to get some cream for a blistering rash that woke him up extra early and made him miserable. It took about 2 hours, but we got home in time for a great pm nap! The doc thinks that it may be a milk problem since the only thing we changed lately was the switch to milk from formula - I have a call in to his pediatrician. I hope to hear something very soon.

Other than that it was a fun weekend here. I went to a triplet mom night out on Friday and had a great time as always with the ladies. Saturday night Aunt Jen and Uncle Larry came over to watch the kids so that we could go out and celebrate our anniversary. (huge thanks guys!) We had a great time and I realized just how important "couple time" is and how much we had been missing it! We are definitely going to add more of it into our schedule somewhere! LOL We ate at a Japanese steakhouse and then hit Coldstone Creamery for dessert. Jen said the kids did great. Everyone ate good and Jess was trying to say "Larry". The kids went to sleep with hardly any fuss.

The major news of the weekend is that Jess is starting to walk! The boys have been practicing for a while now and are getting better each time. Will can go several steps before he loses his balance and falls. He loves to practice going back and forth between Dave and I. Logan is doing the best and has started trying to walk everywhere! Jess has really only just started to try this weekend, but I think that she is a fast learner - already trying to walk sideways and backwards! Lol

Here are a few very quick videos to show the how the walking is going. It is Will, Logan and then 2 of Jess because the first one she is crying. I will try to get longer ones posted later and not sure why we used the camera sideways - sorry, but enjoy!



5 comments:

Helen said...

Oh I hope you don't have a milk allergy to deal with! Here's hoping the horrible rash was just due to teething issues (we had the WORST rash yet last week while two of the boys were cutting molars).

Anonymous said...

So sweet. You can just see how proud they are of themselves! Good times.

Jo

Maggie said...

Aww poor Logan, I hope it gets better soon.
Way to go Jess, that's awesome baby girl.

Happy Anniversery you two, I'm glad you had great night.

Anonymous said...

omg! did you see logans face in Jess' first vid? hits soooo funny!!!!

Nicole O'Dell said...

LOVE the walking videos! SOOOOO cute!