Just a short note from our family to yours -
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dave and Lucas are outside getting ready to fry our turkey - Yum! The triplets are still napping and I am just sitting here thinking about all I have to be thankful for. It has been an amazing year for us. Last year the triplets were only a month old and we were just starting to realize how hard life with three newborns and a preteen was going to be. This year I am so thankful that I have 4 great kids and a loving husband. OK, enough mush - I can't wait to give the kids some mashed potatoes and turkey! I am working on a 13 month update which should be up sometime soon. Hope everyone has a great day!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to your family
I am so glad you had a lovely day. Your family is a blessing indeed.
jo
Post a Comment