Wow - I blink and 2 weeks have gone by! Yikes! We have been busy as usual, but Jess and I were able to travel to PA for my cousin's wedding together! It was soo much fun spending the weekend getting major one on one time with her. We left on Fri the 11th in the morning, went to my cousin's wedding that afternoon! She was a great traveler and handled all the newness well. She was quiet as a mouse during the wedding ceremony and I could not get her off the dance floor during the reception! We stayed with my Grandma and Zia - they enjoyed spoiling her rotten. We spent Saturday visiting/playing with several family members. My dad made an awesome breakfast then Jess had a blast having cousin Michele all to herself while we visited with Aunt EJ and Uncle David. In the evening, we visited with cousins Lisa and Bob and their 3 girls. Jess was in heaven with all the girly toys! lol She even had a bath with Alivia and Ava - she cried when it was time to go - she was having way too much fun! We came back on Sunday afternoon and the boys were very excited to see me and their sister! I enjoyed it so much that I decided that I am going to take both boys on their own weekends away with me.
While Jess and I were away in PA - it was all the boys hanging out together! Dave said he had lots of fun playing with the little ones and he and Lucas were able to get along. ( Trust me - Lucas and him getting along is BIG)
What else? The weather gave us teaser spring week last week. All the snow is melted and we even got outside several times to every one's delight and started to enjoy our backyard. Swim and gymnastic lessons at the Y are going great and I am going to zumba classes 2-3 times a week as well.
I was sick with a head cold for most of last week and am finally felling better! Now, let's hope that Lucas and the trio don't get sick!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
The wedding was ALOT of fun. I have showed off the new dance move - The Jess. :)
Post a Comment