Georgetown Cupcakes for my 39th birthday! Thanks to the wonderful Roach family! I was soo excited to enjoy these! They were super yummy and I did share - a few! LOL
Georgetown Cupcake is featured in the tv show DC Cupcakes which I love to watch every week. Getting the cupcakes was a great start to my birthday weekend. Dave let me sleep in on Saturday and then he and the kids surprised me with this-
Awesome! We don't drink coffee, but love herbal teas, hot cider and hot chocolate. Now when I have friends over they can have coffee without me having to make a fuss and I can have tea all within about 4 minutes! I have loved trying it out the past few days! My friend from church came over with balloons and we chatted for a bit, then the babysitter got here and Dave and I were out! Rachael Roach was nice enough to watch the kids for us for a few hours. It was amazing! We went to a great seafood restaurant in Mystic, went to see a comedy show at the casino and walked around and talked for hours! It was definitely a great night! I have missed our couple time in the evenings while he is at work! Sunday was a relaxing day and then dinner with our other favorite family the Boyers! All in all a great birthday weekend!
However, Sunday night I woke up at 2am with a nasty headache and by Monday morning I was feeling awful. I was achy, feverish and had a nasty headache and super sore throat. Monday was rough, but Tuesday was even worse. Now today, I am finally starting to feel more human again and ready to get back to working out and hanging with the kids!
This weekend the weather was nice enough for us to get outside and get some much needed yard work done! We got the kids little sets with shovels and rakes and they loved "helping" rake the big piles of leaves in the front yard.
That little pink person in the middle of that huge pile of leaves - would be Jessica in her jacket! She sat in there and played for 1/2 hour. We got the front yard done and hopefully we can tackle the backyard very soon if the rain stays away!









No comments:
Post a Comment