This year is already starting at a frenzied pace! We are mostly settled into the rental house. Unpacking with 3 little helpers has been interesting to say the least. The house is really feeling like home and everyone is enjoying the extra space this house has! This past week was a blur of playtime and unpacking/ organizing. Dave is back to work and Lucas is back to school and the little crew and I are getting used to being on our own again. Friday night I was able to have a much needed Mom Night Out with one of my best friends and we had a blast! The winter storm held off and we were able to have dinner, shop and chat!
Saturday was a day full of winter fun as the kids got to go out and play in the 6+ inches of snow that fell overnight. This was the first year that they were actually excited to get out there and play! I loved watching them just throw the snow around and laugh. Sunday was more of the same after another 2 inches fell! The kids asked all morning when they could go out to lpay. Can we say 3 hour naps all weekend! I am so grateful they were able to get outside and expend lots of energy! See -
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment