Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow? What Snow? You Mean This Snow --

 We have had crazy weather the last few weeks. It seems we get several inches of snow every week!  It was fun in the beginning, but now there is too much outside for the kids to play in!  They can't even walk around!  The last time we went out - they played in the driveway for about10 minutes before they were bored and cold so we went in.  With all the weather, my days are running into themselves and I did not realize that I did not post here last week!  So Sorry!  Basically  for the last two weeks we have been stuck inside and they are driving me crazy!

 Can you spot the mailbox?  What about the crazy icicles on the house? We are getting more very nasty weather starting tomorrow - snow, sleet, freezing rain - should be fun  - NOT!! I bet the mailbox gets plowed in!
 Being stuck inside does have some advantages - I am making Dave get things down around the house! I found this vinyl quote and loved it for the entryway.  I ordered some more vinyl from a triplet mom friend and once it gets here and goes up I will post more pics.  Dave has also got our saltwater aquarium up and running! We hope to get some "nemo" aka clownfish to put in it later this week once the tank has been running for a few days.  The kids are all so excited about it!




 Lastly, I have been hounding Lucas to get a haircut and finally he went today. Here is the before shot-
 and the "after" shot - he looks like a different kid!  Today was the start of the 2nd semester of his freshman year and he promised to wear his glasses more often!
 Just for fun - to prove it has been bitterly cold here the last two weeks!
OK, I have  marked my calendar to update this blog on Mondays and Thursdays from now on. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: