What a crazy year it has been! Here I sit with only 1 hour left in the year 2010. My 3 three year olds are sleeping, my 14 year old is playing video games and Dave is upstairs playing on his computer to pass time until midnight.
This was a year with huge changes -
Dave retired after serving in the Navy for 20 years in June, we had several stressful months while he was trying to find work through the fall, he started working for QuEST Global in early Dec and we moved out of housing into a rental house in Gales Ferry right before xmas.
Lucas started high school in Ledyard in the fall and enjoyed playing on the freshman soccer team. His grades are continuing to improve and we hope to see many more A's on his report cards this spring! Lucas has really turned into a teen this year. He is now taller than me and showing a little attitude. He loves to play video games, listen to his ipod and text his friends. and his appetite is in full swing - All signs that we have a teenager in the house!
The triplets have had an amazing year. They went from 2 year old toddlers into little 3 year old preschoolers! Their vocabulary is going thru the roof and their personalities are really shining now. Logan is my little athlete, Will is the scholar and puzzle master, and Jess is the Diva. Watching them learn something new everyday has been just awesome and some days exhausting for me!
What about me? The last 6 months have been very stressful, I have been having trouble sleeping, but I think things are settling down and I am really excited to be in our new house and making it a home! I have enjoyed doing the 365 blog and I think that I am going to do it again in 2011!! I am also making a resolution to be MUCH better at updating this blog! We are using the blogs as electronic scrapbooks and 2010 is a little "thin" here, but this next year will be better!
HAPPY NEW YEAR from the Dudley Crew !
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment