Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it Really Monday Already?

Having 3 - almost 2 1/2 year olds and a teen can certainly keep one busy! It was another great weekend filled with swim lessons, playing outside and just enjoying being a family! Friday was the start of Lucas' spring break! He is looking forward to being home and playing with the crew. I have to admit that I enjoy having him home too! (except of course when he is throwing a teen fit!) LOL I can't believe that he will be in high school in the fall! It seems like only a short time ago when he was as little as the crew! He is no longer a little boy, but becoming a man!

Since Jess started climbing into her climb last week, Logan has now joined her! They love to climb in and then laugh so loudly! Will just hold the side and waits for help! I know that toddler beds are in our near future, but I was also thinking about potty training Jess and probably Will very, very soon as well. Should I attempt both at the same time? If not, which would you do first and why? I could use some advice here people! Please!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I would shoot for the Potty Training first and only because you don't know for sure how long you have until they start climbing out of their cribs. Might as well strike while the iron is hot on the potty training end of things!