I really wanted to get the kids a swing set this spring, but since we have no idea where we will be moving or (even when), we decided to get something that would pack easier - a sand and water table! I picked it up today while the kids were at school and Dad had them "help" get it ready after nap! Once it was ready - they headed straight outside to get it filled and play!
I think in the future it will only be a sand table - this is what it looked like by the end of playtime!
The other huge news - Jess is officially potty training! She has been peeing on the potty several times a day and showing us other readiness signs, so here we go! She picked out princess underwear at the store and we stocked up on pullups for nap and bed. She started yesterday and wore big kid underwear for about 3 hours before her first accident! The biggest challenge at this point is getting her to try every 20 minutes to use the potty. Will is also starting to show interest, but this week we are focusing on Jess! I foresee that I will be spending many, many hours in bathrooms over the next several months!








No comments:
Post a Comment