Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jessica's Potty Training Update!


Is it possible to potty train in 3 or 4 days? If so, I think Jess is trained! I know we started last week, but really the last few days of "boot camp" seem to have worked way better than all of last week! The only time in the last 4 days she has had an accident is during nap and overnight! That's it!! She even woke up dry this morning. We are using pullups for nap and bedtime for now, but she loves to wear her big girl princess underwear during the day and will sometimes change them just because she is tired of what she has on! LOL

I got brave and we even left the house for about 1 and 1/2 hours to have lunch with dad - no accidents! She got a kick out of the bathroom at Wendy's! Playtime outside - no accidents! We do tell her very often to tell us when she needs to pee, but don't make her go every 20 minutes like we did the first day. She also figured out how to climb onto and off the potty herself and is so proud! I don't want to jinx myself, but I really think she "gets it"! Can it really be this easy? 1 down 2 to go!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Yay Jess!

Here's hoping your other two are just as easy. Chase was a breeze for us, just like Jess, and then the other two took much longer :( I liked to say though that if Chase hadn't been so easy we might have just given up with the other two!