It was a great day for Dave's 45th birthday! Cousin Michele was here to celebrate with us. We all went to the aquarium for the morning/early afternoon and then I left to go get Dave's surprise - a special cake that Jolley Bakers made for him! He already knew that his b-day gift is some new motorcycle gear, so I wanted to really surprise him and planned a special cake! Anyone that knows Dave knows he is a huge Star Wars fan, so what better way then an R2D2 cake to celebrate! It is an awesome cake! Look at all the details and a real working light! Love it!!!!
a better posed pic for the blog and to throw up on facebook!
After the kids and I surprised him with his cake, Michele and I took him out for dinner and over to the casino to have fun! A big Thank You to Rachael Roach who came over and watch the crew for me so that I could celebrate with Dave!








No comments:
Post a Comment