We had a pretty busy week getting ready for Dave's ceremony. He was pretty nervous the night before, he hardly slept at all, but everything went great! We had beautiful weather and the kids were very well behaved. I was so excited that both my dad and my sister made the trip up from PA to be with us. It meant lots to Dave and I! We had a little reception afterwards, where I met the Commanding Officer of the Navy Legal Service Office North Central who came up from Washington D.C. to be at Dave's ceremony!! and for all our Navy friends - I got my own set of Dolphins!!
Now the job hunt begins in earnest and then the house hunt! Please say a few prayers!
My dad took some great shots of the ceremony which I will close with! Enjoy!








1 comment:
Lucas is almost Davids hight!!! wow. where did the small boy go?
Post a Comment