The weather this weekend was the exact opposite of last weekend! It was beautiful outside - the highs were in the 60's and the sun was shining! We spent a lot of time outside and consequently nap time and bedtime were easy - they kids were tired! LOL!
Since swim lessons don't start again til this Sat, we decided to take the crew to the zoo on Sat! Everyone had a blast! The kids loved riding in their "pimped" choo choo wagon! We got lots of comments - most of them nice. It was great to see the kids so excited and really enjoying themselves. We came home and after nap we went to the store for new "big kid" bikes and a new basketball hoop. Logan loves the new hoop. I had been meaning to get them one since they slam dunked one too many times on the old hoop last summer! He was very excited and since this one is a little taller, he would yell - "I got basket!" whenever he managed to get it in! He has been practicing non stop! Jessica is totally into her new bike! She can even take her baby for a ride! She also spent a great deal of time playing in the playhouse.
Will was doing a little bit of everything - riding his bike, playing hoops and practicing his letters with Dad using sidewalk chalk! Will knows on sight every single letter of the alphabet!!! Dave and I were amazed! Even when Dave jumbled up the order - he never missed! I really need to start more one on one time with them! I feel bad we did not notice sooner!
Since, we were outside so much, I'll close for now with some pics of our outdoor fun! Have a great week everyone!








1 comment:
I love how Jessica's bike has a carrier for her baby doll. :)
Post a Comment