I took Logan yesterday morning to the doctor to follow up on his bad hearing test. Turns out he has lots of fluid in both ears! She also took out lots of wax! EWW! His right ear looked ok except for the fluid, but she found an infection in his left ear just like Will! She seemed to think that this left ear has been infected chronically for a little while, it looked that bad! Logan was put on Amoxicillan just like Will to clear up the infection and a daily night time dose of Zyrtec to help drain all the fluid. Both boys have a hearing retest next Thursday, the 11th and now both have ear rechecks scheduled for the 24th!
The boys physical therapist also came yesterday for her monthly visit. She was amazed at how much more the boys are trying to say! She was also very pleased with every one's progress! WOOHOO! She was here for 2 hours and did all sorts of stuff with the kids - they were exhausted after lunch and took a 3 hour nap! I have only been getting 2 hours out of them, so I know she worked them hard!
Please go check out the 365 blog. The link is at the top left of the page. I put a video of the boys dancing and many other cute pictures this week!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment