How is it another Friday already? The week really seemed to fly by, even though some of the days seemed to drag on forever! I always try to post twice a week, but lately that has not been happening. Sorry.
Anyway, since I am using this blog as a journal of sorts, I want to get in writing some of the really cute things the kids are saying/doing lately before I forget them! I wish I could get them on video, but they always stop when they see the camera!
Logan - During the month of October when pumpkins were around, Logan starting calling them "pump-paa" He still says this whenever he sees one! His new favorite word has got to be "stuck!" as in " I stuck" when buckled into his booster chair after he is finished eating or "it's stuck" which can be any number of things from an oreo cookie stuck together to dad's socks that won't come off! Since Logan is more the quiet, silent type and does not have many words it is even more cute to hear!
William - We have had a few colds this winter and have been trying to get the kids to start covering their coughs and sneezes. So now Will loves to pretend sneeze and cover! He says "ah - ah - ah - achoo!" and put his face in the crook of his arm! The other thing is loves to do lately is blow kisses! He always goes to nap or bed blowing Dave and I kisses - too cute! His new favorite show is the Fresh Beat Band - he loves to dance along!
Jessica - The kids have also started to watch Dora the Explorer and Jess has picked up a cute phrase - after dinner the other day she said - " yum,yum,yum delicioso!" just like the backpack says on the show! and she also says " oh man!" just like swiper! She is picking up words and phrases everyday! It is awesome, but we have to watch very closely what we say around here! LOL! She is still very attached to her baby doll - it goes everywhere and I mean everywhere with her! I love how attached she is, especially since my mom gave it to her!
OK, I am glad I got these down and I hope you enjoyed reading! Have a great weekend everyone!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment