I know that everyone has been waiting for birthday photos, but last week got away from me. We had a few different events the whole weekend that my sister and cousin stayed so I have tons to catch up on! We have the aquarium, the cider mill, Will's first day of school, doctor visits and new stats, and of course Halloween that all need to be blogged about! Also,this week Lucas becomes an official teenager! He turns 13 on Thursday. I guess I will try to break everything into small posts instead of one huge one so please check back often as I try to get back on track!
OK, with that out of the way, first up is the birthday party! It was a great party with only a few family members who traveled from far away (Thanks guys!) and a few close friends who I consider family. We rented out the community center like last year and brought the kids bouncer over for them to play. They had a blast, but I'll let the pics do the talking!








1 comment:
So glad they enjoyed the party.
Have a nice week.
Post a Comment