OK, I did not get many comments for the Cans for Comments, but I will be donating 10 cans to the Navy/ Marine Corps Relief Society's food bank. I really loved this idea and will probably do it again soon! Thanks Helen for including me!
We went Thursday night to check out the family photos we had done. They turned out awesome! We got a great family shot and everyone smiled for their individual shots -even Will! I can not wait to share them with you in a few weeks!
We had a pretty laid back weekend. We worked on getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. Dave bought a new, bigger turkey fryer and some cool gadgets to go with it!
The kids enjoyed the weekend and really had a blast playing in the HUGE leaf pile that Dave and Lucas made! Can you spot the kids in the piles? LOL!
Lucas
Logan
Will








No comments:
Post a Comment