Today is all about Logan!
He maybe the middle triplet, but he is the tallest and strongest. He is my best eater and a great sleeper! He does not have lots of words yet, but he learns new ones everyday and does lots of sign. He has a great laugh, but you sometimes have to work really hard to get to hear it. Logan may be the biggest, but he is also the most shy around people. It takes him a while to warm up, but once he does - look out!
He is our rough and tumble guy - loves to climb, run and can even do somersaults! He and Jess are still trying to figure out who's in charge - he usually lets Jess win!
Logan still has some OT issues- he sees a therapist twice a month and will also be getting PT a few times a week to "tweak" his trunk mucles a little. He also gets speech therapty twice a month and he is improving every day!
Logan loves bubble baths, reading and coloring. He is not showing any signs for potty training, but that's ok with me for now I want to focus on Jess. He loves to play soccer and will chase after any ball you throw.
Logan is such a great little kid - I just love him to bits!
I could write tons more I am sure, but I know the pics are what you are waiting for so I'll close for now and leave you with these -








No comments:
Post a Comment