I know that I have been slacking a bit with updating the blog, but we had a major computer issue- no internet and then Vani got here and we have been extra busy enjoying our time with her!
Lucas has spring break this week and Dave took leave so the whole family has been around and we have been doing some fun stuff - a turkey fry and egg hunt on Easter, a trip to the Mystic Aquarium one day and then the Roger Williams Park Zoo today. The weather has been great and the kids are loving the playtime outside on their new climber or getting rides in their choo choo wagon! I was able to locate one from another triplet mom in Rhode Island and they love it!
It's getting late and we have another busy day planned for tomorrow so I'll leave you with lots of random pics taken throughout the week. I will try my best to be back to regular posting starting Monday - promise! LOL Enjoy!








2 comments:
Ooooh! Lobster! Oh how I miss New England!
haha... wow.. you sound really busy. That exchange girl can be glad she has you for a family... ohhhh its me!!! haha. thanks for the great time
Post a Comment