Thursday we went up closer to Hartford and did some shopping. We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. This is an awesome restaurant! It is decorated totally like you are deep in the rain forest. It even has a "rainstorm" every 30 minutes complete with thunder and lightening! The best part- no one cried during the storm! Well, Logan did a little the first time, but otherwise it was a huge hit.
We spent most of Friday in Boston. The weather was great and everyone had a fun time, until it was time to drop Vani at the airport. It was really hard to say goodbye. She came and fit right back into our family almost like she never left. The kids loved playing with her (even Jess came around)and Dave and I realized just how much we had missed her! Vani, hon whenever you want to come back and visit our door is always open!
The rest of this weekend pasted by rather uneventfully. Swim lessons went fairly well on Saturday after a week off. The weather was nice and we worked on the mess in the garage. We took all our Superyard gate sections and made a huge play area to keep the kids safe while we worked see -
The pic doesn't do it justice - the play area was HUGE! The kids had a blast!
The last bit of major news - all three babies( I can call them babies for only 1 more week - 18 months old is Saturday - yikes!)are cutting new teeth - even Logan! We have had some fun bouts of fussy and clingy babes with some low grade fevers, but so far they all seem to be coping. Logan is cutting 2 molars, Jess is also working on 2 molars and Will is cutting a canine tooth.
Anyway, that's it for now. Except in case I don't post tomorrow or I forget- have a great birthday Aunt Jen! Have a great day!








3 comments:
Holy Cow Woman! How many Super Yards did that take?! We had two put together and it was huge, but not that huge!
I have the same question - how many superyards?! Ha!
The play area is 24 sections, the exta panel would not fit, of Superyard. I guess that would be 4 yards. I was able to buy it for $4 a section from 2 RI triplet moms last year.
Post a Comment