Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

New Pictures!

I realize the last few posts have been very wordy without any pics so I will now have a post with lots of pics and few words! I will try to have a new pic or two per post from now on! Did you notice the new shots on the side too? Enjoy!

Here's the trio all set for the snow to start falling!




The boys adjusting to the 1 nap/day schedule about 2 weeks ago.





They all love to listen while Lucas reads them stories!


A Christmas Sneak Peak


Playtime!






3 comments:

Maggie said...

Yay I love pictures! hehe
I really like the pics of them asleep, very cute.
And your xmas dress is very pretty Jessica. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics. Cann`t wait to see them all at x mas.The dress is really cute. Love Mom

pyjammy pam said...

so cute! i love love love the one of big brother reading them a story. awww!