Second, Jessica has now decided that walking is the way to go! She hardly ever crawls anymore. If she falls, she just gets right back up and continues on her merry way. She is so much smaller than her brothers - it amazes me how well she is doing. She can even carry toys or her sippie cup with her when she walks! Logan is right behind her and closing the gap fast. Will is still predominately a crawler, but I don't expect that to last for very much longer.
Our Christmas tree went up and the kids love to look at it. We decided to go the safe route and gate it off this year - it was way too tempting otherwise! LOL It takes up part of their play area, but they don't seem to mind.
Dave got our web cam up and running and were able to "see" Vani! It was great to see her and chat. We got to see her Mom and Dad too. It made me miss her all that much more, but she was able to watch the kids walk around the kitchen and she could not believe how big they had gotten. It was lots of fun. We also used the web cam to chat with my sister Karen and see Kayla. We plan on having more web cam conversations in the near future!
Friday night was St. Nick night, so Lucas put a set of his and the trips shoes out on the dining room table for St. Nick. He came and filled their shoes. See-
This is a relatively new tradition for us. We learned about it when Tim, our first German exchange student was here 2 years ago. We decided to continue on with it every year. Next year along with their shoes, they will leave St. Nick their xmas lists!
That is the latest for here. We have a busy week. Lucas' winter concert is tomorrow and the trio and I have another sign class. I have also started back working out at Curves. I am definitely feeling better even after only 1 week. I did not realise how much I missed it. Anyway, hope you have a great day!








1 comment:
Great update and I love that tradition! How fun!!
Post a Comment