Here are Will's before shots.
Here he is getting all set. He never even cried and did a great job. Before you even ask, I saved a lock of his hair.
Here is the "after" shot. He looks like a toddler now! *sniff and sigh*
Here are Jess' before shots. Her bangs were getting too long and even though you can't see it too well her hair in back was growing very uneven.
Here she is in the middle of her haircut. Of course I saved a lock of her hair too. She did great and never even cried just like her brother.
We decided to just trim the bangs a little in the front and then bob the back to help it grow back more evenly.
Here is a good "after shot" of both Will and Jess from the back.
Make sure you scroll down and check out the holiday party pics! Have a great day!








2 comments:
Aww, so grown up looking. ;)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why? ahhhhhh!
it looks cute.... but... NOOOOOO!!!! haha. I miss you!
Post a Comment