Dave has been riding a motorcycle to work whenever he can since he bought it in Hawaii in 2001. Last fall he took a spill and totaled the bike. He was unhurt, but the bike was not worth repairing being as old as it was. He had been begging for an upgrade anyway, so this spring I let him start to look around and price what he wanted. He found this 1995 20th Anniversary Goldwing from a dealer in MA. It was in our price range and in excellant condition!!! It is a much bigger bike then the Honda Shadow he had, but he is thrilled! I too will admit that this bike is a much more comfy ride! We are looking forward to enjoying it for many rides and many years!
Can you say acting like a kid in a candy store? LOL I love you babe!








No comments:
Post a Comment