Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Potty Training - It's The Boys Turn!!!

Well as you can see we stocked up on big kid underwear and pull ups on Thursday to start potty training the boys.  Jess has been doing great with only an accident every now and then.  The boys have been peeing in the potty at least 3 times a day for about a week and a half so we thought  it was time to try a "potty camp" this weekend!  The boys were super excited to pick out their big boy underwear and love wearing them!  We had a weekend with not alot going on so that we could be home to train.  I am very excited to report that they have been doing great!  I think that Will will be done first, but only because Logan hates to stop playing to go potty!  Will hates feeling wet and has been catching himself and getting to the potty! They each had a couple accidents on Fri, but Saturday each went dry almost all day! Sunday was even better with only one accident all day between the 3 of them!   The diaper days are behind us!!!  We are using the pull ups for naps and bedtime since they are very sound sleepers and almost always wake up wet.  This was a problem for me as a little kid so I am definitely not pushing the issue yet.  Besides only going thru 6 pull ups a day is way better than all the diapers we used to buy!!  :)

Dave should hear from Electric Boat  this week!  Prayers Please!!!

1 comment:

Lani said...

We just potty trained too, (daytime, anyway).. it was so much easier I think, because I waited. I'm glad I did- but I don't enjoy all the time I'm spending in the bathroom these day!

Wanted to invite to to come back again this year and participate in the Blog For A Cure Blog Party! I have even bigger prizes to give away this year! www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com