Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Faker Triplet Mom stole photos off this blog!

You read that right - Finley Raine Fletcher-Andernada stole profile pics of Will and Jess off this blog and was using them on facebook and claiming them as part of her trio! She says she is a teen mom with triplets on several websites, but she is a FAKER!!! I have reported her and she apologized, but it made me realise that there are crazy people out there and that my blogs need to be more secure. I have added some security, but will be adding photos only after I get some watermarking software!

I just wanted you all to be aware of what was happening and why I was not posting! I hope to be back in a few days!

No comments: