It has been a very exciting day here at the Dudley house.
Jessica has a tooth! It is not all the way thru and up yet, but you can see it and you can certainly feel it. OUCH ! She has not been extra grouchy or anything so I was very shocked when she stuck my finger in her mouth and I felt something sharp! I gave her teething tablets after she got fussy tonight and they worked great! I hope that she sleeps well.
Logan has learned to scoot backwards! He has been working really hard and rolling all over the place and starting to put his legs under him and everything. This morning and again tonight he was trying very hard to get moving and back he went. I was so excited for him and when I said so he got this huge smile on his face - it was priceless. I have been told that this is a giant step towards crawling so I think that very soon he will officially be mobile! He also has a spot that is super hard on his gums and you can see the white - so it probably won't be long now. I'll keep you posted.
William has also been rolling all over and getting himself into all sorts of trouble. He unfortunately had another first for the trio - the first boo boo. He went rolling into the corner of the entertainment center yesterday and got a nice red mark on the back of his head. We have since started baby proofing in earnest in the living room. He has mastered sitting by himself and has started playing with toys while sitting! He is drooling all over and his outfit tonight was soaked! I think that he may be starting to work on teeth too!
They have all become very active 7 month old babies (where has the time gone?) and definitely keep us busy. All I can say is Thank God for nap time.
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment